Mini Hydroponic Grow System with LED Grow Light
- 🌱【Red+Blue+Warm White Light Adjustable Hydroponics System】 CASLON grow light made up of efficient growing LED lamp that can meet plant-growing needs in different stages: Full Spectrum(380nm-800nm) suitable for all plants to root and sprout; Red(660nm) + BLUE(460nm) Spectrum fit for blooming and fruits. This grow light also come with 3-level brightness which means you can adjust 9 model light to help your plant grow.
- 🌱【Auto Turn On/Off & 3 Cycle Timing Modes】The mini hydroponic grow light is an easy-to-operate hydroponic growing system, which can be timed to 3H/6H/9H After you set up the hours, do not manually turn off the light or cut off the power supply, the plant light will be restarted automatically at the same time the next day.
- 🌱【Portable USB plug & Long Battery Life】We provide TYPE-C plug, the hydroponic growing system is more safe and flexible to use anywhere. And When fully charged, the plant growth lamp can be used for up to 10 hours. You don’t need to be plugged in always.
- 🌱【Flexible Height Adjustable & Detachable Lamp Holder】 The height of the telescopic arm can be adjusted from 8cm to 20cm fit for different growth stages, helping plants absorb energy from LED lights and promoting growth. The unique design for the lamp head is that it can be taken down separately for charging without moving the entire plant light.
- 🌱【Widely Used & DIY Gift】 This indoor hydroponic grow light has a mini and portable design. High quality applies to the indoor plant seeds or small size plants, like orchid, snake plant, mint, parlor palm, devil's ivy, cactus, and aloe. NOT RIGHT FOR BIG SIZE PLANTS! Great Gift for anniversary, valentine's day gift graduation, retirement, housewarming, and Christmas gift.
I'll try and answer some common questions.
How many plants can Tower Garden grow?
The number of plants your garden can grow depends on which Tower Garden growing system you use an which type of garden you grow.
Tower Garden HOME holds up to 32 plants.Tower Garden FLEX holds up to 20 plants — whether you’re growing vegetables, herbs, fruits or flowers. With an extension kit, you can as many as 28 plants. With a baby greens extension kit, it holds up to 52 plants.A Family Garden comes with 3 Tower Garden FLEX units. So you can grow up to 84 plants.A Community Garden includes 12 Tower Garden FLEX units that are 7 sections tall. That means you’re able to grow as many as 336 crops at once!
Where can I grow Tower Garden?
Thanks to its compact, vertical design, Tower Garden HOME and Tower Garden FLEX fit almost anywhere. But there are a few things to consider when picking a place for yours:
LightFor fruiting crops—such as tomatoes, cucumbers, squash—to be most productive you’ll need full sun (about eight hours daily).Greens, herbs and other vegetable crops tolerate lower light levels. But they’ll be less productive as the amount of light decreases.Many flowers and ornamental plants grow fine in shade. Read seed labels to determine required light levels.Growing indoors?LED indoor grow lightshelp to provide consistent light for your crops.If you are growing outdoors and live in a region with intese summer heat, your plants may appreciate light shade in the mid-afternoon.Water
Since Tower Garden uses water and nutrients rather than dirt to grow plants, access to good, clean water is critical. To avoid damaging your plants, never use heavily chlorinated water, very hard water or softened water.
To remove chlorine, fill a bucket with water and leave it in the sun for 48 hours.To offset hard water, fill your Tower Garden using an RV water filter (available online and at many stores).To remedy softened water, you’ll need a reverse osmosis system. You can purchase a small sink unit for under $200.Alternatively, you can buy bottled water (ideally the 3- or 5-gallon size) to fill your Tower Garden.Electricity
To power the pump (and grow lights if you’re growing indoors) you’ll need an electrical outlet. For safety, always use a waterproof connection when using outdoor extension cords.
From Florida to Alaska, Tower Gardeners grow food in a variety of places and under an array of conditions. We recommend keeping the internal temperature of your Tower Garden between 65–85?F.
If you're growing outdoors there are simple ways to achieve this (e.g., adding frozen water bottles to the reservoir in hot weather, heating your Tower Garden with a water heater in cold weather). Should your conditions become too extreme, growing indoors is always an option as well.
Tower Garden must be level to work properly (otherwise, plants won’t be watered consistently and the system may leak). So select a spot that’s already level or that can be leveled.
Can I use my own seeds with Tower Garden?
Yes, you may use any type of seed you like. And if you don’t want to start your own seeds, you can also buy seedlings and simply transplant them to your Tower Garden.